Coronavirus update for customers and other associates of Custom Alarm Service and Eastern Security Safe.
The health and well-being of our customers, associates, and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves.
Following recommendations from the CDC, we are taking extra cleaning measures within our facility and our vehicles.
Below are some of the many precautions we are taking to protect our employees, their families, and our customers.
These measures include:
- Regularly sanitizing high-traffic surfaces at our facility, such as door knobs, computer stations and phones as well as steering wheels, levers and knobs in our service vehicles.
- Technicians and delivery personnel will perform cleaning measures between customer visits.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Six foot rule.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover cough or sneeze with elbow or a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If they have fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay informed and follows the advice given by their healthcare provider.
- Avoid large groups of people.
- Let us know if they or someone close to them have become sick.
We will continue to monitor the advice of the federal and state health agencies as well as the CDC. In return we ask that you inform us of any concerns that may be present at you premises and alert us if there is or has been anyone sick in the past few weeks.
Finally, we thank each of you that give us the opportunity to serve. We take the responsibility to our customers, employees and their families, and our communities very seriously. In these times more than ever, we will do everything possible to safely and effectively provide for the needs of customers.
We do not know what the future holds, but together, we can rise above this crisis. Rest assured that you can focus on the well-being of your employees, and families with the knowledge that the Custom Alarm Service and Eastern Security Safe are doing all we can to stay safe. We appreciate and are honored by the trust that you place in our team and our company.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you.
Eric Wilhelm Sr.
Vice President Sales